Pulte Homes of Minnesota Plans to Expand in the Twin Cities 2011-2012
Jim Buchta of the Star Tribune does a nice job over at his blog, Just Listed. Recently he published an article about Pulte Homes. Marv McDaris is the president of Pulte Homes of Minnesota.
While we are not back to boom times in the Twin Cities by any means, there are pockets that are growing very well like the developments in the Wayzata School District in northwest Plymouth.
The article on Pulte Homes of Minnesota notes, “by the end of the year the company has plans to introduces seven new developments with a total of 208 lots to the market. That’s a huge number considering that in 2008 the company didn’t introduce any new developments. In 2009 the company opened two projects with 78 lots, and in 2010 it opened six projects with 194 lots.”
The key new developments noted by Buchta and McDaris include:
- Palmer Point in Minnetrista – Has direct access to Lake Minnetonka with boat docks and lake view sites and access to Zumbra Lake. Has 49 sites.
- Hidden Bluffs in Bloomington – 40 sites in the same district as Jefferson High School.
- Lone Lake Highlands in Minnetonka – 21 sites near Highway 62 and Interstate 494.
- Fox Ridge in Arden Hills – 39 sites in the Mounds View School District.
- Josephine Woods in Roseville – 28 sites with houses that will feature new “flex” floor plans that are the result of recent market research.
Check out Pulte Homes of Minnesota for more on the new construction developments they are working on in the Twin Cities.
If you’re looking for new Pulte developments in Plymouth, MN in the Wayzata School District, check out Elm Creek Highlands across from Wayzata High School or their newest development at The Willows across the street from Lennar’s Taryn Hills.